Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Going Away Party

WOW!!! That is the first thing that comes to mind about my going away party last night at Red Robin. A ton of family, friends and coworkers came out for the fun. All-in-all, I would guess around 100 people were crowded into an area of Red Robin that was way too small. :-) But it was great. The staff team at Red Robin really went above and beyond for us. As you can see by the pictures, they decorated for us, got me a card and got us a cake. It really was a memorable experience.

Thank you to everyone that came out. It was great to see so many people that support Meg, Caleb and me. For those of you that got me gift cards, phone cards and other gifts, thank you so much...it was totally unexpected, but it was really great and we appreciate it dearly. I'm looking forward to the Welcome Home Party with all of my great friends. Thanks again.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It was definately a good time, yet sad...but can't wait for the party coming home!!! Be safe, stay strong...and we will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. I'm glad to know I can keep up with you all from this, as well as the phone. (:
    B. It's good to know what Mizpah means...it's quite perfect.
    C. Please know that I and my team of interns will be praying for you all.
    [love you guys]

    ReplyDelete