Friday, April 3, 2009

Gems

So...here are some real gems from our little guy lately...

~Laying in bed, trying to get CJ to sleep...

Me: Hey, buddy...you can't sleep? Why not?

Caleb: I'm sad. I miss daddy.

Me: I miss daddy too...it makes my heart sad sometimes.

Caleb: It does not make MY heart sad. It makes MY heart broken.

Well, then. Not much more I can say about that!



~Watching "Aladdin" for the very first time. Its right about the part where Aladdin...ahem...I mean...Prince Ali...is trying to get Princess Jasmine to take that magic carpet ride with him.

Caleb is sitting on the floor, with an increasingly exasperated look on his face. Next thing I know, THIS comes out of his mouth:

*long, drawn out sigh* "Come ON princess, get on the carpet already!!!" *rolls his eyes and shakes his head*


I about peed my pants laughing at that one. My kid is something else...

1 comment:

  1. Seriously- I LOVE Aladdin! My sister and I used to watch that movie all the time!!

    I have no words to comfort either you and Caleb other than- hang in there and give me a call!!!! We need to get together!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete