Monday, May 11, 2009

Here comes trouble...

So, I took a dear friend from our church, Melinda, to the Acquire the Fire in Pittsburgh this weekend...and we had a BLAST, if I do say so myself. :-) We left Friday right after school, and got home late late late Saturday night. We crashed in my bed as soon as we laid down. But there was one problem...

You see, Caleb has a teeny tiny crush on Miss Melinda. He wanted me to wake him up when we got home so he could see her. My thought process was that he was going to see her in the morning, so he could just sleep.

Well, in the morning, he was ecstatic to find Melinda downstairs...except for one small problem...


Caleb: MELINDA!!!!!

Mel: Hey, Caleb! (I'm sure a big hug and kiss followed this exchange)

Caleb: Melinda?

Mel: Yeah, buddy?

Caleb: You were supposed to sleep in MY bed last night.

Mel: I was? Why?

Caleb: Yes. Because I have TWO pillows.


Uh.....good thing my kid is only 4. We're going to have to nip this in the bud.

2 comments:

  1. OH MAN!! I love your little man--hope to see you Saturday :) I MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Caleb is quite the charmer already! :)

    ReplyDelete