Monday, February 21, 2011

chosen people

I've been on a Jesus Culture kick lately...if you don't know...I have one word for you:  YouTube. 

As C and I were driving today, we were singing along to 'Show Me Your Glory'....the words were over and over..."We belong to You, We belong to You..." and I turned and said to him, "Aren't you glad that we belong to Jesus?" 

He said, with his little fist in the air, "YES!!  WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE!!"  I love him.  Really. 

Friends, we are in the midst of beginning great change in our family.  I said to one of my dearest friends, Sarah, this is our battle cry.  No matter what, in this process, in everything...we ARE God's chosen people and we WILL see His glory. 

Pray for us...and as always, we'll pray for you. 

Colossians 3:12 ~ Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment