Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I can't WAIT...

So, friends....we are now T-30 days and counting until Joshua gets home on leave. Please pray with us that the weather over there cooperates and he gets home on time, because we've planned a family getaway to Disney that we'd really like our daddy to join us on!! :-)

And now, as often as we can, we're going to update the "I can't WAIT...." blog...as a reminder to appreciate the little things in life...

Meg: I can't WAIT to hold your hand again. You know...in that funny way when I have to have my thumb and my pinky finger just where I want them...and you hate it. lol

Caleb: I can't WAIT to play "ka-chow!" with you!!

Josh: I can't WAIT to play "Transformers" with you and I can't WAIT to give you a hug and kiss.

*love*

1 comment:

  1. eeek!!! i am so excited for the three of you!!!!!!

    don't know about the wedding yet...here is to hoping!

    ReplyDelete